Experienced criminal defense lawyers with a personal approach. Our team has more than 16 years combined experience in criminal defense work. We have defended thousands of cases – we know the system. Let us put our knowledge and experience to work for you. Aggressive defense with personal attention is the hallmark of criminal defense lawyers, Powers Sellers & Finkelstein. Our firm helps those accused of criminal crimes in Clearwater, St. Petersburg, Largo and surrounding areas.
Why Choose Us?
- You will speak with one of our attorneys when you call our office. If we are unavailable to take your call, we will return your call within 24 hours.
- We provide a free initial consultation whether you are in jail or not.
- Whether you are charged with a misdemeanor or a felony, we will treat your case with special care and attention. No case is too big or too small.
- If you are in jail, we will represent you at your first appearance or bond hearing. We will seek to have your bond lowered or have you released on your recognizance (ROR).
- We will seek to get your case resolved quickly and efficiently, without pressuring you into a plea deal.
- We will aggressively defend you at every stage of your case- from initial arrest or investigation to your jury trial.
- We will investigate all aspects of your case and dedicate as many hours as necessary preparing your defense, no matter how simple or complex your case is.
- If your case justifies a dismissal, we will seek to have your case dismissed through aggressive pre-trial negotiations, motions to suppress and or motions to dismiss.
- We will always work toward achieving the goals for your case in an effort to ensure the best possible outcome.
- Our two favorite words are “NOT GUILTY!”
Amanda Powers Sellers
Florida criminal defense lawyer, Amanda Powers Sellers, has aggressively defended thousands of Florida criminal cases. With over eight years of criminal jury trial experience, she has the experience necessary to represent cases ranging from Driving…
Jenna C. Finkelstein
Florida criminal defense attorney, Jenna C. Finkelstein, has over sixty (60) criminal jury trials to her credit. Her experience defending individuals charged with crimes in the state of Florida ranges from domestic battery to DUI…